Refresh Financial Asked Kids How They Get Money; Their Answers Are a Message to Parents Everywhere | Refresh Financial

Refresh Financial Asked Kids How They Get Money; Their Answers Are a Message to Parents Everywhere

Date: 2015-11-27

To recognize Financial Literacy Month and underscore the importance of financial education,Refresh Financial sat down with six and seven-year-olds to ask them how they get money.

The results were amusing with “sometimes I find gold when I dig,” “I would ask for it for my birthday” and “I don’t know” among their answers.

Read more about the Refresh FIT program here.

I would really like to thank Refresh Financial. My credit has built substantially and I was able to obtain a mortgage in just over a year. Unlike its competitors (very high interest rates) the Refresh Financial program is truly designed to help people. I am so thankful that you treated me with utmost respect and provided the support I needed. You are highly educated with respect to credit repair and by following your guidance I climbed out of the rut I was in. I am in a much more comfortable place financially than ever before. I have attached a picture of my house in Kelowna BC. This is proof that with guidance, discipline and perseverance anyone can achieve their goals. ”

Matthew, Peachland, BC